Mono and C# UUG meeting

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Jul 7 23:41:53 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 23:00 -0600, Scott Paul Robertson wrote:

> The files in the tarball referenced in the slides are under
> presentation/demos.

Thanks for making this available.

> Thanks for those who came.

Sorry I missed it.

For anyone who is interested in Mono and also happens to do Asterisk, I
have a class that makes it so you can run C# code from Asterisk via AGI.
It's rough (works for me) but I put it out there under the "release
early" rule.  Hopefully some of you new mono hackers will make it
better.  I'll work on the "release often" part when I get a weekend or
two.

http://gundy.org/asterisk/

Long live Mono!
Gabe