UT Lisp Users Group?

Roberto Mello rmello at fslc.usu.edu
Thu Jul 7 17:07:37 MDT 2005

Hi,

I and a few other friends have been searching for a Lisp users group in
Utah without success. Anyone heard of one that I could be pointed to?

If we can't find one, we'd like to start one initially in UT county. We
plan to have Lisp-learning presentations with exercises, initially
focusing on SICP (Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, MIT
Press) and PCL (Practical Common Lisp, Apress).

If you're interested in such a group, please contact me off list.

-Roberto

--
People say I'm indecisive.  Am I?  I don't know.