Mono and C# UUG meeting

Scott Paul Robertson spr at mahonri5.net
Wed Jul 6 23:46:17 MDT 2005

I'm giving a presentation tonight on Mono and C#[1]. I will go over
briefly the background of Mono, some of the tools that are out there to
use, and then go over some examples.

I'm not the most knowledgeable person around on this subject, but I hope
to give people an idea why C# can be a fun, and easy language to pick up
and use.

If there is anything specific you'd like me to bring up, please reply to
this thread, and I'll see what I can do.

The meeting will be at 7:30pm in 1057 of the Talmage building (which is
in the basement on the CS side of the building). Machines to use are
provided since we're in a CS lab (and a generic account for those with
BYU CS accounts).

[1] http://uug.byu.edu/events.php?id=158

--
Scott Paul Robertson