Colocation

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Jul 5 23:43:12 MDT 2005

Not long ago, Tyler Strickland proclaimed...
> Does anyone know of any good/cheap colocation centers around the
> Provo/SLC area?  I currently have a small VPS plan through Tektonic.net
> but having my own server would be so much nicer...

For the "good" colocation, I wholeheartedly recommend XMission. They're not
the epitome of "cheap", but they are the epitome of "good." We've currently
got 13U of space occupied at XMission with more getting installed in the
future.

 "Red Tape Holds Up Bridge"
    -- Headline seen in newspaper