Wireless Masochism

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Tue Jul 5 12:09:24 MDT 2005

* Hans Fugal [Tue,  5 Jul 2005 at 12:01 -0600]
> Routing is only as complicated as you make it. What you really want is
> for the vpn peer to be your default route.  You can either have the
> server push the default route option, or configure the client to set the
> default route.

Yes, it's a simple route, just default through the peer, the tricky part
is keeping the route you need _to_ the peer to avoid the tunnel through
the tunnel to make the tunnel collapse effect. You could write a script
for the clients to run which adds a specific route through the router to
the server then changes the default route (don't change the router
address!) or I don't know how you'd do it the push way, which is what I
would prefer.

Von Fugal