Wireless Masochism

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Tue Jul 5 11:03:44 MDT 2005

The only pain I see is routing through the VPN once set up. You could
either use UDP over VPN to do dhcp from the VPN server and set the route
that way, but then you have to be careful not to lose your route through
the wireless router.

I've thought about taking this approach to wireless security and this is
the barrier that has prevented me from trying until I have enough
ambition. I also share my wireless with a few people and wouldn't thrust
upon them the need to manually set up routes each time they connect.

Von Fugal