Flame War For Stuart

Jacob Albretsen jakea at xmission.com
Mon Jul 4 18:21:35 MDT 2005

On Monday 04 July 2005 06:10 pm, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 17:55 -0600, Jacob Albretsen wrote:
> > (17:08:23) Stuart Jansen:  I'm bored. Go start a flame war on Plug for
> > me.
> >
> > Okay, Stuart, I'll do my best.  Ahem:
>
> Amateur.

> Lucas ruined Star Wars.

You should try paying attention to the plot rather than complaining about bad
dialog.

> Star Trek shouldn't open to a rock song,

Phhhhtttttt.

Star Trek Fan on 08/01/01:  We need something new and different for Star Trek,
not the same old stuff.  Whine whine whine.  Complain complain complain.

Star Trek Fan on 10/01/01:  Why did they make the opening theme different than
the other Star Treks?  Whine whine whine.  Complain complain complain.

"... The finale can't come fast enough ... It doesn't seem to matter what you
try to do, the Trek fans will find some fault with it and just wear you
down."  - Unnamed UPN Representative

> and
> Scott Bacula should be leaping through time not flying a space ship.

He didn't fly the NX-01.  The often ignored Ensign Travis Mayweather did.

> Star Wars fans and Star Trek fans each like to think they're so superior
> to the other. They're all freaks wasting their time. I'm glad we're all
> getting a long needed reprieve.

Long live Dr. Who.