Flame War For Stuart

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Mon Jul 4 18:10:05 MDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 17:55 -0600, Jacob Albretsen wrote:
> (17:08:23) Stuart Jansen:  I'm bored. Go start a flame war on Plug for me.
>
> Okay, Stuart, I'll do my best.  Ahem:

Amateur.

Lucas ruined Star Wars. Star Trek shouldn't open to a rock song, and
Scott Bacula should be leaping through time not flying a space ship.
Star Wars fans and Star Trek fans each like to think they're so superior
to the other. They're all freaks wasting their time. I'm glad we're all
getting a long needed reprieve. Now if only someone would do something
to shut down World of Warcraft.

P.S. Khan was a sissy.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org

using enough of it." - Chris Maden