OT: CompUSA Collecting personal information / Is this a trend?

Sasha Pachev sasha at surveyz.com
Mon Jan 31 20:35:42 MST 2005

 > Meh, they also sell country music, which I hate very much.  But I'll
 > still go there to buy my precious Goldfishes.  I'd never leave the house
 > if I stopped shopping at every store that out of thousands of products,
 > carried something I didn't approve of.

Eric:

There difference between "don't like" and "consider morally wrong, unethical,
harmful to the community, and/or blatantly and purposefully disrespectful of the
local religion, values, and heritage". Even if I had never joined the LDS Church
in Russia, and had come here still remaining an outsider to it, I would still do
my best to not support the businesses that do not give a hoot to the impact of
their products on the community and have absolutely no respect for the local
religion and values.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting