DMT-capable modem wanted

Sasha Pachev sasha at surveyz.com
Mon Feb 28 15:17:07 MST 2005

Does anybody have a DMT-capable DSL modem (Actiontec or Cisco 678) you would be
willing to sell?

I am still on PCAP, but will be changing the ISP, which means they will switch
me to DMT. I tried to order their Actiontech without activating the change yet (
I want to make sure the modem is configured and ready to go before the change is
all of a sudden active), but they said their system would not allow them to just
send the modem without activating the change.

Call me at (801)-356-3645 or e-mail privately.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting