Best sleek, trimmed down server distribution

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at uvlug.org
Wed Feb 23 22:57:07 MST 2005

Well Debian was a bust.  Not only did it not support ReiserFS, but it
also did not detect my Network card like the other distributions, plus
when I went to enable the module, it isn't even listed.  I guess it's
off to the next contestant.  I was really looking for to playing with
APT.  Maybe I will wait till the next Install Fest to try Debian.

How is Sarge's support for ReiserFS?  Does Sarge's setup contain more
network modules then Debian?

Kenneth
kenneth at uvlug.org