white screen on monitor

Jared Bernard jared.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:55:38 MST 2005

I think I've narrowed down the cause of the white screen issue on this
laptop. I have the problem whenever I boot the computer when the
battery  is low. This is regardless of whether or not it's plugged in.
If I take the battery out and wake up the computer while it's plugged
in. I don't have a problem. I also don't have a problem if the battery
is fully charged and not plugged in.

Does anyone know if I buy a new battery if this will fix the problem?
I'd hate to buy a new battery and be stuck with the same problem.

Any other ideas as to fixing this isssue?

thanks,
JB