DB Backed DNS

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Tue Feb 22 08:56:34 MST 2005

Sorry if this comes through twice... sent from wrong email address
earlier.

-Dan

----------------
Hey all,

I'm setting up a new server and wanted to move my DNS to it.  I'm tired
of bind and would really like to put more control over DNS to some of my
users (through a web interface).

I looked at tinydns [1] (with VegaDNS [2]) but am starting to not like
tinydns (plus I'm not really a fan of DJB anyway).  I found PowerDNS [3]
(with PowerAdmin [4]) but am completely unfamiliar with it.

Does anyone have any expirience with this... or any other suggestions
for alternatives to BIND.

Thanks,
-Dan

1] http://cr.yp.to/djbdns.html