Meetinghouse room scheduling software - suggestions??

Benjamin Schmuhl schmuhl at
Tue Feb 22 08:44:32 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 07:41 -0700, Scott Pepperdine wrote:
> I need to find some software to manage meetinghouse rooms.  I would think
> there is business or convention software that would do some of what is
> needed.

The Church has already provided some online software for that.  It has
those features but the administration is doled out by the stake
alongside callings. Check out after getting
your info from your clerk.  Website admins have the ability to
approve/disapprove on the site.  I used it in the last ward I was in,
and it worked quite well.

Benjamin Schmuhl <schmuhl at>
MingleMatch, Inc.