Meetinghouse room scheduling software - suggestions??

Benjamin Schmuhl schmuhl at minglematch.com
Tue Feb 22 08:44:32 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 07:41 -0700, Scott Pepperdine wrote:
> I need to find some software to manage meetinghouse rooms.  I would think
> there is business or convention software that would do some of what is
> needed.

The Church has already provided some online software for that.  It has
those features but the administration is doled out by the stake
alongside callings. Check out https://secure.lds.org/units after getting
your info from your clerk.  Website admins have the ability to
approve/disapprove on the site.  I used it in the last ward I was in,
and it worked quite well.

--
Benjamin Schmuhl <schmuhl at minglematch.com>
MingleMatch, Inc.