SpamAssasin always adding X-Spam-Report

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Mon Feb 21 22:27:05 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 22:14, Kenneth Burgener wrote:
> How would I make it so that the X-Spam-Report is listed for non-spam as
> well.  Currently the X-Spam-Report only shows up in marked SPAM.  Is
> there an option I can enable for this?

always_add_report { 0 | 1 } (default: 0)
        By default, mail tagged as spam includes a report, either in the
        headers or in an attachment (report_safe). If you set this to option
        to 1, the report will be included in the X-Spam-Report header, even
        if the message is not tagged as spam. Note that the report text
        always states that the mail is spam, since normally the report is
        only added if the mail is spam.

        This can be useful if you want to know what rules the mail
        triggered, and why it was not tagged as spam. See also
        always_add_headers.

Corey