Meetinghouse room scheduling software - suggestions??
spepper at byu.net
Mon Feb 21 07:41:04 MST 2005
I need to find some software to manage meetinghouse rooms. I would think
there is business or convention software that would do some of what is
Software should allow for:
1. defining separate rooms/resources (cultural hall, scout room, relief
society room, kitchen, etc.).
2. defining organizations and/or contacts (xx ward relief society, troop
yy scouts, etc.)
3. establishing repetitive uses (1st Wednesday of each month, Every
Tuesday at 7:00 for 2 hours, etc.)
4. removing single instances of repetitive usage (Cancel scouts use on a
5. warning of conflicts
6. printed reports showing planned usage of rooms/resources
Does anyone have any experience with this type of software that can make
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.2.0 - Release Date: 2/21/05
More information about the PLUG