Novell & Open Source

Levi Sorenson lsorenson at novell.com
Thu Feb 17 16:21:25 MST 2005

I've been using NLD for almost 4 months. It's coming along very nice.
The newest version has been really solid for the week I've been running
it.

-Levi

>>> bddorner at yahoo.com 02/17/05 3:14 PM >>>
If it is for a business then I would look at NLD,
Novell Linux Desktop. It is based on suse and is
structured for businesses. It also costs less. Take a
look at their web site, it has cost evaluations and
other information that bosses seem to like.

Brad