Novell & Open Source

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Thu Feb 17 15:57:28 MST 2005

I already downloaded the standard Suse along with many other distros so
I could try them out.  Nobody is really shocked or appauled that Suse or
any other distro costs money, we pay for RedHat Enterprise for all of
our servers right now.  I commented on the price because I was wanting
to try Suse and wanted to hear about the features that would make that
$90 worth while for me.  Especially if Suse will be the distro for all
of our workstations.  I would have to turn around and list the same
reasons to my boss if I were to try and convince him of the purchace as
well.  Always have to justify the cost.

Eric