Novell & Open Source

Jason Jones j at poeticintensity.com
Wed Feb 16 12:32:26 MST 2005

With all this talk about SUSE, I've gotta chime in here.  To pay the
bills, I write articles about SUSE Linux (and Linux in general, as long
as it applies to SUSE).  I've heard some pretty good things about SUSE
Linux being used by people in here.  Would anyone be offended if I wrote
an article about the different experiences people have had with SUSE
from PLUG, and used some of the things you've said in the mailing list?
Sort of like a "testimonials on SUSE from PLUG" - type thing?

If you want to be included in such an article, and haven't posted it all
ready, or if you want to give me another version of your remarks, please
email me.

Also, if you're interested in making a little extra money, and you can
write, we accept articles from third parties, also.  Email me for more info.

--Jason

PS the URLs for the site I write for can be found below:

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/nld
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/slp
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/sles