Novell & Open Source

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Wed Feb 16 12:12:32 MST 2005

Very handy site, thanks.  Unfortunately, none of our crummy Dell
workstations have DVD-ROMs.  Was thinking of mounting the ISO on our
Linux server and doing a network install.  But I have never done
anything like that, so I'm not sure what kind of process that is.  Not
sure that is much better then the FTP install options either.

Eric