OT: Windows Mailing List?

Steve Dibb steve at wonkabar.org
Wed Feb 16 11:02:44 MST 2005

Kenneth Burgener wrote:
> Lars Rasmussen wrote:
>
>> I often find myself with MS software/config questions(I run a Samba
>> domain w/ 2000 & XP workstations) and feel that the only place I can
>> ask them w/o getting lambasted is Google.
>

> You and me both.
>
>> Feel free to email me off list if you have info but feel this is an
>> inappropriate topic for further discussion here.
>

> Please include me on this, I would like to know as well.

I'm interested too.  As it is, its always difficult googling for
anything MS-related since it always turns out weird results.

I found this though:

http://www.issug.org/ -- Intermountain SQL Server Users Group.
Apparently they have meetings in SLC.  I dont see a mailing list though,
only a forum.  http://www.issug.org/Discussions/default.aspx

http://www.utahdnug.org/ -- Utah .NET User Group  They meet at Northface
here in West Jordan.  I found issug's link from their Links page.

I still havent found any mailing lists though.

Steve