OT: Windows Mailing List?

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Wed Feb 16 10:54:29 MST 2005

Windows questions from *nix users to "normal" windows admins tend to be
an excercise in miscommunication. What we need is a list for windows
admins who wish they weren't. I'd be on it, and I suspect there's a good
number of people on this list who would too. Maybe we should start one.
I agree it's not exactly on-topic for this list.