UVLUG is hosting a Samba presentation this Saturday

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at uvlug.org
Wed Feb 16 10:51:53 MST 2005

The Utah Valley Linux Users Group (UVLUG) is pleased to announce that we
will be hosting a presentation on using Samba.

WHAT:
We will be discussing interoperability between Windows and Linux using
Samba. While much can be accomplished by bringing Samba into your
Windows networks, we will be focusing on basic file sharing and printing.

WHO:
Anyone interested in seeing Windows and Linux peacefully coexist. (No,
thats not your cue to start a flame-war!)

WHEN:
Saturday, February 19th @ 12:30pm

WHERE:
UVSC, CNS Building, Room CS 404