OT: Windows Mailing List?

Lars Rasmussen lars.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:58:05 MST 2005

I often find myself with MS software/config questions(I run a Samba
domain w/ 2000 & XP workstations) and feel that the only place I can
ask them w/o getting lambasted is Google.

I'm looking for some good Windows 2000/XP mailing list resources.

Sometimes the answers you get on a mailing list are much more concise.

Can anyone suggest a mailing list they have used for admin-level questions?

Feel free to email me off list if you have info but feel this is an
inappropriate topic for further discussion here.

--
Lars