makefile problem

nikhil d purwant nikhilpurwant at rediffmail.com
Wed Feb 16 04:32:13 MST 2005

hi people

     so i got a good answer to my question about makefile the other day thanks the concerned people. now can anybody please explain me following lines from the makefile i have i know it has to do something with
the ipmlicit rules but i'm not being able to figure out exactly what it is (the CFLAGS LINE)

appending the part of the makefile

INCLUDEDIR =some path

#CFLAGS = -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE  -DDEBUG_MESSAGE -DDEBUG_CRUDE -O -I$(INCLUDEDIR)
CFLAGS = -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE  -O -I$(INCLUDEDIR)

CC= gcc

arrg.o:
	   $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) arrg.c

also any pointers to understand modules and loading them and unloading them etc.

thanks in advance

                                                -nikhil