Novell & Open Source

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Tue Feb 15 14:34:40 MST 2005

Think it was Suse 9.1.  Installed on an Alienware laptop as well as my
Athlon XP PC and both were problematic.  None of the distros worked on
the Alienware laptop though.  They either wouldn't boot, load X or the
mouse and other hardware wouldn't function.  But if I'm totally wrong
with Suse being pile of garbage, that makes me very happy.  I'll have to
give them another go some time.

Eric