Novell & Open Source

Bradley Dorner bddorner at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 13:10:05 MST 2005

Novell does offer a free download of SuSE. Try the
following link. They actually have a live eval that
runs on the DVD, or you could install off of an ftp
site, or download an iso image.

http://www.novell.com/products/linuxprofessional/downloads/suse_linux/index.html

Brad

http://www.novell.com/news/press/archive/2005/02/pr05014.html