Novell & Open Source

Mike Nelson mike at realrunners.com
Tue Feb 15 11:39:17 MST 2005

   I've been unsuccessful in my attempts to build Hula.
   my first error was an OpenSSL/kerberos error that I've come across
   with apache before. I created a bash script that modified the include
   path and then ran configure.
   CFLAGS="-I/usr/kerberos/include"; export CFLAGS
   ./configure
   but now make gives me this:
   ../../libs/hulautil/.libs/libhulautil.al(hulautil.lo)(.text+0x45b): In
   function `ProtocolCommandTreeInsert':
   : undefined reference to `atomic_inc'
   collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
   make[4]: *** [huladmc] Error 1
   make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/hula/hula/src/agents/dmc'
   The OS is RHE3. Has anyone had a successful build?
   -Mike