PLUG Sybase users !!!

Nilesh Pathak nilesh_pathak2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 05:18:49 MST 2005

Hi All,

             I am not heavy user of linux. But I am using it since last few years. I am not sysadmin or such user, uses my linux box to improve fluency in Sybase environment (Sybase DBA 4 years) Also consultant for known Sybase users ;)

Sybase is proving free version of its database server for Linux. I am interested in knowing all the PLUG users who heavily uses Sybase at their workplaces. If possible mail me separately nilesh_pathak2002 at yahoo.com. It would help us to communicate better.

            I am requesting PLUG administrators, can we mail all Sybase PLUG users separately? so that others won't get disturbed. It might be easy for administer also. :)

Waiting for your reply

Nilesh Pathak