For the record...

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sun Feb 13 22:44:57 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 18:56 -0700, Dave Smith wrote:
> Yes, comparing a 5-year old release to a 5-week old one is not fair in
> my view.
>
> --Dave

This is hard to read without seeing your face.  This is tongue-in-cheek,
right?  After all, the stability that could have been brought to Win
2000 in the last five years should be greater then that of a brand new
offering.  Just guessing here.

By the way, I've been playing with Ubuntu and I've really liked it.  I
think it offers real promise in the next few releases.

Later,
Gabe