New hardware not working blues

Dave Smith DavidSmith at byu.net
Sat Feb 12 10:37:31 MST 2005

This happened to me a while back and the RAM turned out to be
incompatible with the motherboard. Hit your motherboard manufacturer's
web site and make certain that the RAM you purchased is actually on
their compatibility list. That was my problem, even though the
components were top of the line.

--Dave