New hardware not working blues

Stephen Shaw sshaw at decriptor.com
Sat Feb 12 10:13:32 MST 2005

the return policy at PC Club in great.  I think there is a better one
around as long as you don't try to screw them.  I'd hookd people up
several times after their return time at pas at full purchase price.
After a certain point it was for store credit though.
With power supplies, you can't just pay a little extra sometimes.  I
paid about 80 for mine.  I really like the enermax power supplies.
you should be able to check the voltage from the bios ( board pending ).
email me directly if you bought the stuff there.  I might be able to
help you out a little bit more.

-Stephen