New hardware not working blues

Stephen Shaw sshaw at decriptor.com
Sat Feb 12 02:43:22 MST 2005

I don't know if you have another power supply lying around but that
might be something to try.  If not and you have a multi-meter than you
can jump the power supply with a paper clip and then use the multi-meter
to test each of the voltage levels.  It sounds more of a motherboard
issue.  And I'm feeling the tired feeling.
-Stephen