mailing in php

Doran Barton fozz at
Thu Feb 10 16:21:13 MST 2005

Not long ago, Merrill Oveson proclaimed...
> Everything works except when I recieve the email and click on the link I get
> what's with the %22, and how do I get rid of it?

Maybe you're not aware that a URL isn't "valid" unless the hostname is
followed by a slash. Put that trailing slash in your code nad see if it
fixes anything.

fozz at is Doran L. Barton, president, Iodynamics LLC
 "The lift is being fixed for the next day. During that time we regret that
  you will be unbearable."
    -- Seen in a Bucharest hotel lobby