configuring SMTP. Sendmail on FC3.

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Thu Feb 10 09:06:18 MST 2005

Not long ago, Jeff Nyman proclaimed...
> Use postfix
> sendmail is no fun

heh heh. Sounds like a real convincing reason to use one MTA over another.

I'm a sendmail user only because I took the time over the years to learn it
inside and out and I know it can do just about anything. For me, it is fun.
:)

Wade mentioned in IRC last night that he had tried setting up virtual
e-mail accounts with postfix and found it to be cumbersome compared to
sendmail. To each his own.

-=Fozz

 "Have a happy new year -- or else you'll be sorry!"
    -- Seen with January on calendar for Japanese trading company