childrens games

Eric Jensen eric at
Wed Feb 9 10:22:20 MST 2005

I setup Wine on a Fedore Core 2 machine and it ran all the kid's windows
games fantastically.  They had a massive selection of these math and
science games.  I forget who makes them, but they are split into age
groups and done well.  Think it was Jump Start or something.

As far as Linux specific games, I know Debian has a package group called
Debian Junior that has some educational games.