Ediff

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Wed Feb 9 09:19:44 MST 2005

Moving from buffer to buffer was easy to find out how to do, it is
merging two buffers into one that I couldn't do.  For example, Buffer A
has code snippet 1 and 2, Buffer B has code snippet 2 and 3.  I need
Buffer C to have code snippets 1, 2, and 3.  But I don't think that
functionality is there.  Seems I can only have A or B in C, not both.  I
just save the 3rd buffer to another file and manual merge the more
complicated sections.

Eric