[UVLUG] POP3 server that works with Postfix and Maildir

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at uvlug.org
Sun Feb 6 14:41:51 MST 2005

What POP3 server works with Postfix and the Maildir format?  I know
Courier does, but the installation of Courier is getting to be quite
difficult.  Courier came with Suse 9.1 Pro, but it doesn't come with
Suse 9.2 Pro, so I am looking for another option.  I thought about using
Qmail, but the first line of the installation guide says: "1. Postfix -
If it's installed on your server, you will need to either uninstall it
or disable it."

Thanks in advance,
Kenneth
kenneth at uvlug.org