Apache-Perl: mod_perl error

Ryan Nielsen ffl at asphaltzipper.com
Fri Feb 4 17:15:43 MST 2005

Jayce^ wrote the following on 2/4/2005 4:59 PM :

>Fairly easy, and something that could be covered in a perl mongers meeting.
>There are good perldocs written to help out.  perldoc perlootoot for one.

I am a little bummed about not being able to come to both the Perl and
Plug meetings lately due to school, especially hearing what Doran is
talking about on Wednesday.  Can we get his notes?  I may just have to
skip class for that one.

>Actually, when you first start apache. so startup == apache starting, and
>changes to your code right?  Either that or learning and using
>Apache::Restart?

No, I wasn't restarting apache unless I had made changes to the
httpd.conf file.  The changes to my code have been taking place by just
saving the file.  I will look into Apache::Restart.

>Basic things to check first.  You are using strict pragma, right?  You are
>restarting apache?

Yes, I am using the strict pragma, also warnings.  I have been
restarting apache on average twice a day, not will every code change.