Utah Politics/Region

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Fri Feb 4 12:04:52 MST 2005

>I suppose we could fall into the pit of moral relativism..

art, i dont think you get it - **we're already in that pit!**

the reason we don't have slavery is because society changed it's mind about
what was 'just', and so they changed the law.  social justice isnt
absolute - societies have always changed their minds, and changed laws - and
they will keep doing it that way.  again, it doesnt make it 'right' or
'just' - that's the way it works.

we've hit a wall here, so i guess the thread is done - unless we want to
start a new one about braveheart.

btw - ryan byrd, this is hilarious:

>>"There is no evidence of any "Prima Nocte" laws in feudal Europe, EVEN IN
FRANCE."
[all caps mine]

LOL.

Josh Coates