New Plug Site

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Feb 3 22:06:29 MST 2005

Those of you hanging out on #utah at the right times have already had a
peak at the new Plug Web site. Those of you that haven't can now see it
in all of it's version 0.5 glory. The site design as officially been
rolled out to the Plug server.

The quality of news feeds will temporarily drop, because the new CMS has
not yet been fully configured and they are currently being created by
hand. Believe me, I want this to be a very temporary solution. If you
have any problems, let me know.

--
Stuart Jansen       sjansen at buscaluz.org       aim:StuartMJansen
  http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html