Utah Politics/Region

Sasha Pachev sasha at surveyz.com
Thu Feb 3 11:30:47 MST 2005

 > However, we should be very careful to avoid promoting litigation that
 > interferes with other people's religious practices.  If you are LDS and
 > insensitive to other people's beliefs, you're either extremely
 > inconsistent

In what way would a legislation against public consumption of alcohol interfere
with another's right to worship? Ok, Catholics and a few others need wine for
their sacrament. There can be an exception for them. But it seems that we are so
anxious to make that exception that we are happily selling beer at gas stations
and supermarkets.

We should be careful not to upgrade one's right to party however they please to
their right to worship however they please :-)

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting