Super Excellent Job Opportunities + referral finders fee

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Thu Feb 3 09:29:42 MST 2005

-Want to work in a *small* company building *big* things?
-Interested in cutting edge systems research?
-Want to be the wheel, not a cog?

Berkeley Data Systems, Inc. is a small, privately funded startup.
We are located right off of I-15 in Lehi.

Full-Time
Benefits
Stock Options

Compensation based on experience and expertise.

Three types of super excellent positions available:

-Windows Desktop App Developer
  REQUIRED EXPERTISE: C/VC++, WTL, Win32 API
  PLUS: Winsock, DDK, IFS, Linux Experience, Windows Sys Admin

-LAMP expert
  REQUIRED EXPERTISE: Linux/Apache/Mysql/PHP
  PLUS: JavaScript, Perl, C/C++, Python, Linux Sys Admin

-Linux Systems Developer/Architect
  REQ: C/C++, Python, Sockets, Parallel/Distributed Systems Experience
  PLUS: Linux Sys Admin

Please send your resume - if we think there is a good fit, we will reply.

Not right for the job, but know someone who is? Give us a referral, and
receive a $1-2K referral bonus if we make the hire.

jobs at berkeleydata.net