OT: Utah Politics/Region

Sasha Pachev sasha at surveyz.com
Wed Feb 2 14:29:16 MST 2005

 > as tempting as it is to get into it, how about we all just skip it and just
 > kill this thread.
 > or at least give it a new subject heading - i mean, it's not really fair to
 > drag CompUSA into a discussion about utah religion/politics..

Ok, Josh, I changed to topic :-)

Yes, I would rather be subjected to torture than drink alcohol. I have made a
promise to God not to drink it, and would rather die than break it.

Regarding the harmful effects of alcohol - if anybody is doubting, talk to a
mother whose son was killed in a drunk driving accident, or a wife that gets
beat up on a regular basis by a drunk husband. That should be enough. It would
be enough for me to never want to even touch this poison even if I was not LDS,
and knew that I could tolerate small amounts without developing an addiction
just out of respect for them.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting