OT: CompUSA Collecting personal information / Is this a trend?

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Tue Feb 1 18:08:12 MST 2005

well, this is a mighty big can of worms that's been opened...

as tempting as it is to get into it, how about we all just skip it and just
kill this thread.
or at least give it a new subject heading - i mean, it's not really fair to
drag CompUSA into a discussion about utah religion/politics..

;-)

Josh Coates
http://www.jcoates.org