If you used to get PLUG as a digest...

Chad Butler chad.butler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:27:02 MST 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:37:52 -0700, Hans Fugal <hans at fugal.net> wrote:
> I don't blame you for missing the prior announcement that your digest
> settings would break, because one of the reasons to read in digest is so
> that you don't have to read everything. So I'll repeat myself.
Snip
> --
>  .O.  Hans Fugal            | De gustibus non disputandum est.
>  ..O  http://hans.fugal.net | Debian, vim, mutt, ruby, text, gpg
>  OOO                        | WindowMaker, gaim, UTF-8, RISC, JS Bach
> GnuPG Fingerprint: 6940 87C5 6610 567F 1E95  CB5E FC98 E8CD E0AA D460

Hans,

I apologize for not reading the message about the server changes
before posting my message.  I was running a few days behind on my
email, and had not yet gotten to that one.  I broke one of the
cardinal rules of being a good user in that I didn't read the email
from the sysadmin.  Sorry!   I deserved a public flogging for that
one.

I am back in digest mode now.  Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Chad Butler