plug server changes

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Feb 1 12:21:44 MST 2005

Some of you have probably noticed that hans changed the name of the
pluglist. This had repercussions for more than just a couple of people's
procmail filters. I think I've fixed most of the mailman Web issues.
Although I plan on tweaking some stuff later. Unfortunately, the old
plug archive hasn't yet been imported. This should be done Real Soon
Now(tm).

/me nudges hans

As we transition to the new server, there's sure to be more bumps along
the way. Please report any problems and we'll try to fix them as quick
as voluntarily possible.

--
Stuart Jansen       sjansen at buscaluz.org       aim:StuartMJansen
  http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html