OT: CompUSA Collecting personal information / Is this a trend?

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Feb 1 10:35:55 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 20:12 -0700, Sasha Pachev wrote:
> And if anybody could find a Word of Wisdom compliant gas station, you get 10^100
> bonus points :-) And they would get all of my local gas money, too.

You could drive to North Dakota for your gas. Coming from ND, I was
shocked to discover gas stations selling alcohol, let alone that UT was
among them. Seems like an awfully stupid thing to do.

--
Stuart Jansen       sjansen at buscaluz.org       aim:StuartMJansen
  http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html