OSS coding Project

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Sat Dec 31 14:13:09 MST 2005

hey, is it "pick on mister ed" week or something?

so he likes to talk funny for whatever reason. so what.

some people don't like shift keys.

on a personal level, we're all pretty much freakshows on this list (yes,
it's true - accept it and move on) - so how about we not throw rocks from
our glass houses, ya know?

-josh