OSS coding Project

Sasha Pachev sasha at asksasha.com
Fri Dec 30 19:45:37 MST 2005

 > It was simply intended as
 > constructive feedback. You stated that you do it to annoy English
 > majors, I pointed out it can annoy more than just English majors,
 > including the target group.

For the record, I do find intentionally improper language use, be it English or
Russian, rather unpleasant. It does not bother me too much when the
speaker/writer simply does not know any better, but there is something wrong
when people break the rules of grammar and spelling just because they are bored
or cannot think of a better way to be different.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting